Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Colours and promises

We don't know what happens behind curtains. Perhaps those people who try to show their smiles to the world don't want to make others cry for them. No idea what are the trials they are facing with, so don't judge that they are showing off...

You know we can't spend a hidden life. Our joys and sorrows will be identified by the world. 
And this is me being me.

So, will you listen to what others not saying?
Is that a yes? Then will you listen to what i am not saying?

I was confused. I didn't expect life to be this difficult.
I wasn't doing it right, yet I had no clue how to do it right.
Family isn't always blood. It's the people in your life who want you in theirs. The ones who accept you for who you are. The ones who would do anything to see you smile, and who love you no matter what...unconditional love, how difficult it is to possess one.

I wasn't the best communicator in the world, yet people liked me enough to live with me before.
But what was so wrong with me, that I am such a terrible person to a person I've tried my best to please...   

It’s not easy for you to come up with the decision like i once made. You need to have enough courage, enough strength, enough preparation on everything. I started with doa, before we eventually bonded together. 

Alhamdulillah, Allah has fulfilled the doa. Our doa. But now, i guess doa is not enough. I need more courage to improve myself and find whatever the missing pieces, to make things right. For us. 

I will be silent for sometimes... yes, to be honest, i’m sad. If you could read my mind, you’d be in tears. But i trust Him. And at any rate/chance may Allah guide us to what is the best for us in this life and the next..

"Ya Allah, grant us what we love, in the way You love."  

Whatever it is, Allah has a better plan.

;')

0 comments: