Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Allahumma Ballighna Ramadan

These past couple of days have been so emotionally draining. 
I feel like I have so much to reflect with the time a head of me. 

So many thoughts are occurring my heads simultaneously. 

But somehow, to keep myself with memorizing His verse really help me to calm down. 
To focus. 
Aligning my time to life priorities. 
And the remembrance of Allah. 
Alhamdulillah. 

And there are some amazing people in the circle, MashaAllah. 
Kind words go a long way. 
People like that inspire me. 
And give more hope for humanity. 
Those dear to me only because of their closeness to Allah. 
Perhaps I feel inspired by their devotion, or feel this bond with them for their having brought me closer to Allah.  
And I see them practicing a high standard of Islamic behaviour. 

May Allah show us the straight path..in this world until the hereafter.

And may we will have more time together. Biiznillah. 

With that note, I am really looking forward for this coming Ramadan.

Allahumma Ballighna Ramadan Ya Allah...Amin

0 comments: